VFW Auxiliary Celebrates 105 Years of Service
Happy 105th birthday to us! On September 14, 1914, the Ladies Auxiliary to the Veterans of Foreign Wars was organized in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our name has since changed to the Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary and our eligibility includes close male relatives of VFW-eligible veterans.
We are thankful for the millions (yes, millions!!!) of members who have served veterans, active-duty service members and their families, and spread patriotism across communities throughout our great nation during our first 105 years. We look forward to serving these target groups in the decades ahead.