Youâ€™re invited to a Patriotic Memorial Day Ceremony held at the Winona Cemetery on Tualatin Road, located just West of the Tualatin Country Club. Bring your own chair, and enjoy the speakers weâ€™ve arranged to share the meaning of this solemn day where we remember all of those veterans who served and are now departed.
- Missing Man maneuver flyover
- US Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici
- State Representative Julie Parish
- Tualatin Police Honor Guard
- Tualatin High School Crimsonnairs
- WWII Navy vet and Martin Murrel in Taps Duet
- Mayor Lou Ogden
Following this ceremony we have our annual Memorial Day Picnic just down the street at the Tualatin Community Park, starting at 11:30AM, and running until 2:00 PM.
Businesses are invited to show their support at the picnic by purchasing a patriotic banner. Pricing details are here.