Read these stories – and more – in the January 2021 issue ofÂ VFW Auxiliaryâ€™s E-Magazine!
- See how the eighth Celebrating America’s Freedom Event, held on Patriot Day at the VFW National Home for Children, was reimagined due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Learn about what does and does not qualify for Auxiliary Community Outreach, our newest National Program.
- Hear membership success stories from Department Presidents and Membership Chairmen who have great track records in sustaining and increasing membership.
- Find out how to fight food insecurity through the National President’s Special Project: Stars Stripes and Support.
- Read about what the VFW Foundation does and who they help.
- Review the VFW’s 2020 legislative victories.
The editors ofÂ VFW Auxiliary MagazineÂ want to know what you think about features and articles you see in the magazine. Have a magazine submission or story idea? Send submissions toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org,Â Attn: Editor-in-Chief.
We hope you enjoy theÂ January 2021 editionÂ ofÂ VFW Auxiliary’s E-Magazine!
VFW Auxiliary National Headquarters