Illustrating America is a patriotic art contest for elementary and middle/junior high school students that encourages studentsâ€™ artistic abilities and rewards their hard work.
- The contest consists of three grade divisions: K-2, 3-5 and 6-8.
- There is one National winner in each grade division, with awards for first, second and third place in each grade division.
- Coloring sheets, digital art and photography are not accepted.
- The student deadline is March 31, 2020.
- Visit the Youth Activities section at vfwauxiliary.org/resources for an application and more information, including eligibility requirements, contest rules, national awards and deadlines.
Itâ€™s fun to see how our youth see the world through their drawings and paintings!