18th Annual Armed Forces Day / Living History Day at Camp Withycombe
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Camp Withycombe – Clackamas, Oregon
FREE public event!
America’s military history comes alive to honor all US Veterans!
- Restored military vehicles from World War I to present.
- Authentic military campsites and displays of uniforms, arms, and equipment.
- Living Historians and military vehicle collectors, ready to share their knowledge of military history.
- Drivers must present a valid Driver’s License to enter Camp Withycombe.
- All adults need to present a valid form of identification.
- Food and beverage are available for sale at the Post Exchange.
- Preregistration is required for living historians, vehicle displays, and swap meet vendors. The form is available online or by contacting the individuals below.
- Living History Day is located just off I-205 at: 15300 SE Minuteman Way, Clackamas, Oregon