Memorial Day Ceremony
Date: May 30, 10:45 AM to 11:30 AM
You’re invited to a Patriotic Memorial Day Ceremony held at the Winona Cemetery on Tualatin Road, located just West of the Tualatin Country Club. Bring your own chair, and enjoy the speakers we’ve arranged to share the meaning of this solemn day where we remember all of those veterans who served and are now departed.
- Missing Man maneuver flyover
- US Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici
- State Representative Julie Parish
- Tualatin Police Honor Guard
- Tualatin High School Crimsonnairs
- WWII Navy vet and Martin Murrel in Taps Duet
- Mayor Lou Ogden
Following this ceremony we have our annual Memorial Day Picnic just down the street at the Tualatin Community Park, starting at 11:30AM, and running until 2:00 PM.