Memorial Day – May 27, 2019
Our community showed up in a big way on May 27th for both the Memorial Day Observance at Winona Cemetery, plus the Community Picnic at Tualatin Community Park.
More photos and video.
- Memorial Day 2014 – Video Thanks to Derek Mishiro we have a video of the 2014 Memorial Day Ceremony, held at the Winona Cemetery. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlnSgzs6MLo&w=450 10:45AM Opening of Ceremony – Dale PottsNational Anthem and Posting of Colors – Crimsonnairs and the Tualatin Police Honor GuardOpening Prayer – Pastor John Priest, Horizon CommunityAmerica the Beautiful -Tualatin High School CrimsonnairsPledge of Allegiance – State Senator ...
- Memorial Day 2014 – Picnic Photos Our 2nd annual Memorial Day Picnic was a bigger success than last year, thanks to all of our corporate sponsors that help make this community event possible. Invite your friends and neighbors for the 2015 picnic next year. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- Memorial Day 2014 – Ceremony Photos About 250 people in our community turned out today to honor the fallen veterans by attending the annual Memorial Day Ceremony at the Winona Cemetery. Thank you Tualatin for your support. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- Care Packages For The Troops The Men’s Auxiliary has been sending care packages to the troops through a local group called Mission Mahalo. If you’d like to volunteer by helping to pack boxes for care packages, then follow this info sent by Jenn Lamaye: When: Saturday, May 31st, from 9-noon at the following address: Where: King City Civic Association, 15245 SW 116th Ave, ...
- Tualatin Chamber Networking The Men’s Auxiliary hosted a networking event this morning to connect with our business community, and Post Commander Tony Rizzutto was also in attendance. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- 18th Annual Armed Forces Day / Living History Day at Camp Withycombe 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Saturday, May 17, 2014 Camp Withycombe – Clackamas, Oregon FREE public event! America’s military history comes alive to honor all US Veterans! Sponsored by: Displays include: Restored military vehicles from World War I to present. Authentic military campsites and displays of uniforms, arms, and equipment. Living Historians and military vehicle collectors, ready to share their knowledge of ...
Memorial Day Picnic Sponsors
Thank you to all of our 2019 picnic banner sponsors to make our annual event the best ever
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.