Memorial Day – May 27, 2019
Our community showed up in a big way on May 27th for both the Memorial Day Observance at Winona Cemetery, plus the Community Picnic at Tualatin Community Park.
More photos and video.
- TUALATIN PROCLAIMED PURPLE HEART CITY Email notice received: Patriots and Comrades, I am emailing you all because the city of Tualatin has agreed to proclaim itself a Purple Heart City. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the City Council and the Tualatin VFW Post 3452. It is a great credit to Oregon’s VFW District 16 to work with Chapter 72 Military Order ...
- Event at BMW Motorcycle of Western Oregon in Tigard – 7-18-15 On Saturday, July 18, Post 3452 made a presentation of a donation to Lone Survivor Foundation and took part in the Keys2Freeze Ride Open House at the BMW Motorcycle of Western Oregon in Tigard. Commander Harvey Pitcher, Quartermaster Larry Howard and Post Guest Bob Helmstetler. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- RC BOAT REGATTA – TUALATIN COMMONS – JUNE 20 2015 Officers and members of Post 3452 took part in the first annual Tualatin Commons Cup Regatta on Saturday, June 20. They raffled a Coleman camping stove donated by Tualatin Cabela’s and a patriotic quilt made by the Post Ladies Auxilary. They collected over $100 for the raffle. The event was organized by the Rose City Model ...
- BUDDY POPPY DRIVE – MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND – 2015 Several members of Tualatin Post 3452 donated their time to raise funds for the Post Relief Fund by distributing Buddy Poppies at Tualatin Fred Meyer, Tualatin Cabela’s, and Wilsonville Thriftway. They collected $3,900 for the fund. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- Welcome Home Coin Presentation to Tualatin Police – May 7, 2015 Quartermaster Larry Howard and Post Chaplain Pat Forrester, members of the local VFW Post 3452, came to pay their respect to Officers Matt Messina and Matt Randolph for the time they spent serving our country overseas in Iraq. Each officer received a “Welcome Home Coin”. We are honored to have these officers as members of ...
- Tualatin Library Foundation Dinner – May 2, 2015 The Tualatin Library Foundation held their second annual dinner at the post on May 2, 2015. This was an appreciation dinner for library volunteers who took part in Vine 2 Wine Fundraiser. The post received a $500 donation for the event. Chef Stephen Rutter and Jim Robbins prepared stuffed pork chops, chicken cordon bleu, wife ...
Memorial Day Picnic Sponsors
Thank you to all of our 2019 picnic banner sponsors to make our annual event the best ever
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.