Memorial Day – May 27, 2019
Our community showed up in a big way on May 27th for both the Memorial Day Observance at Winona Cemetery, plus the Community Picnic at Tualatin Community Park.
More photos and video.
- Proposed name change for the United States Department of the Navy There is a bill up to rename the US Dept. of the Navy to The Department of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, Follow this link to read all about it an watch a short video with Gunney Ermey. Also sign the petition if you support the cause. That is all, Dismissed!! Ooh Rah! http://www.marinecause.com/ Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- 2010-2011 Officers Sworn In The following officers were sworn in tonight at the Tualatin VFW 3452 Post: Commander: Alex Simshaw Senior Vice Commander – Bill Wilson Junior Vice Commander – Art Mauer Chaplain – Richard Wiehrdt Quartermaster – Paul Trinchero Surgeon – Shawn Berry Advocate – Dale Potts 3 Year Trustee – Ron Holland 2 Year Trustee – Gerald Gleason 1 Year Trustee – William Hubble View portraits of the ...
- 41 INFANTRY BRIGADE COMBAT TEAM DEMOBILIZATION CEREMONIES SCHEDULED FOR TIGARD AND ROSEBURG FRIDAY SALEM, Ore. – The remaining soldiers from the 41st Infantry Brigade Combat Team are scheduled to return to Oregon, April 30, for ceremonies in Tigard and Roseburg. The Tigard ceremony will be at the Maison Armory, 6700 SW Oak Street, at 10:00 a.m., and will be for Headquarters & Headquarters Company, IBCT, along with Detachment 1, ...
- Don’t Let This Grieving Father Stand Alone You’ve seen the outrageous case on television and in your newspaper. VFW National Commander Thomas J. Tradewell, Sr., calls it “… a travesty at best that borders on obscene.” Albert Snyder, grieving father of fallen Marine Lance Corporal Matthew Snyder, has been ordered by the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to pay legal costs to Westboro ...
- Five VFW Members Win Awards from Tualatin Chamber of Commerce Each year the Tualatin Chamber of Commerce has an awards ceremony to honor local individuals for their impact in our community. On Thursday we saw five VFW members receive awards: View all of the photos here. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- In his honor VFW’s Cpl. Matthew Lembke Hall dedicated By Stover E Harger III The Times, Aug 26, 2009, Updated Oct 30, 2009 NEW HALL, NEW NAME – Claudia and Dale Lembke, next to their daughter Carolyn, officially dedicated the new home of the Tualatin VFW Post 3452 as the Cpl. Matthew Lembke Hall, which was named after ...
Memorial Day Picnic Sponsors
Thank you to all of our 2019 picnic banner sponsors to make our annual event the best ever
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.