Memorial Day – May 27, 2019
Our community showed up in a big way on May 27th for both the Memorial Day Observance at Winona Cemetery, plus the Community Picnic at Tualatin Community Park.
More photos and video.
- KATU Reports on VFW at Crawfish Festival Fund-raising and good times were had Aug. 14 in Tualatin By KATU Communities Staff Friday, August 20th, 11:01 am ...
- Car Show – Sept 11 What: 1st annual Community Fall Festival Car Show Benefiting the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. When: 11AM to 3PM Where: Lake Bible Church, 4565 Carmen Drive, Lake Oswego, OR Details: 3 Grand Prize $600 MTM Special Ops Watches 7 Trophy Classes plus Sponsor Tropies Goodie Bags and Event T-Shirts for 1st 100 Entries Free Raffle Prizes and Free Food for All Entries Register at www.lakebiblechurch.com Share ...
- Successful Crawfish Festival 2010 Our Post was honored today as the Grand Marshall for the 60th Annual Tualatin Crawfish Festival. We started out the parade in classic cars, a float, plus two Humvees provided by the National Guard. The Tualatin crowd honored the military and our VFW members with applause, waves and shouts of support along the parade route. ...
- Crawfish Festival on Saturday Parade Just a reminder that all VFW members are invited to walk or ride in the parade on Saturday, August 14th. We are the Grand Marshal this year, so we go first. The parade starts at 10AM in the K-Mart parking lot however you must arrive early to walk or ride. Volunteers The Men’s Auxiliary is looking for ...
- Saturday Breakfast Photos Every Saturday from 10AM until Noon the VFW hosts a brunch. See who was there last Saturday: Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- State VFW Leaders Visit Post 3452 We were honored to have state and department VFW leaders attend our August meeting: Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
Memorial Day Picnic Sponsors
Thank you to all of our 2019 picnic banner sponsors to make our annual event the best ever
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.