Annual Veterans Breakfast, November 9th
Thank you City of Tualatin for organizing this annual event.
- Successful Crawfish Festival 2010 Our Post was honored today as the Grand Marshall for the 60th Annual Tualatin Crawfish Festival. We started out the parade in classic cars, a float, plus two Humvees provided by the National Guard. The Tualatin crowd honored the military and our VFW members with applause, waves and shouts of support along the parade route. ...
- Crawfish Festival on Saturday Parade Just a reminder that all VFW members are invited to walk or ride in the parade on Saturday, August 14th. We are the Grand Marshal this year, so we go first. The parade starts at 10AM in the K-Mart parking lot however you must arrive early to walk or ride. Volunteers The Men’s Auxiliary is looking for ...
- Saturday Breakfast Photos Every Saturday from 10AM until Noon the VFW hosts a brunch. See who was there last Saturday: Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- State VFW Leaders Visit Post 3452 We were honored to have state and department VFW leaders attend our August meeting: Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- Anthony T. Justesen dies in Afghanistan Pfc. Anthony T. Justesen, 22, of Wilsonville, Ore., died June 23 at Ganjkin village, Pusht Rod district, Farah province, Afghanistan, of injuries sustained when insurgents attacked his unit with an improvised explosive device. He was assigned to Troop B, 4th Squadron, 73rd Cavalry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, N.C. Wed July 7,1010 ...
- Wine Tasting Tour On Saturday, June 26th, 2010 a group of VFW members visited four local wineries. Photos by Nicky Colon: Photos by Mrs. Simshaw: Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
Memorial Day Picnic
Thank you to all of our 2018 corporate sponsors to make our annual Memorial Day Picnic the best event ever.
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.