Annual Veterans Breakfast, November 9th
Thank you City of Tualatin for organizing this annual event.
- Military Family Month The White House Office of the Press Secretary For Immediate Release October 29, 2010 Presidential Proclamation–Military Family Month ——- BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION We owe each day of security and freedom that we enjoy to the members of our Armed Forces and their families. Behind our brave service men and women, there are family members and ...
- Veterans Awareness Week Oregon Governor Kulongoski has proclaimed November 8-12, 2010 as Veterans Awareness Week. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- November Newsletter Thank you Tony for editing our November 2010 newsletter. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- Albany Marine Dies While Serving in Afghanistan By Jeff Skrzypek ALBANY, Ore. — An Albany family is grieving after getting the worst kind of news. One of their loved ones serving in Afghanistan was killed. Lance Cpl. Joseph E. Rodewald, 21, of Albany, died after being hit by a roadside bomb. The Marine’s family and friends say he was brave beyond words and was doing what ...
- Spaghetti Feed – Nov 7 What: Veteran’s Day Spaghetti Feed Where: Grace Pointe Church 10750 SE 42nd Ave Milwaukie, OR 97222 When: Sunday, November 7th, 2010 4:15PM Doors Open 5:00PM Color Guard, Keynote Speakers 5:30PM Dinner Served Music, Entertainment, Education 7PM End Sponsor: Michelle Davidson, Oregon Military Support Network and friends Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- Shepherds of Helmand – New Movie SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK of “SHEPHERDS OF HELMAND” 1900 on 28 October 2010 at The Academy Theater 7818 SE Stark Street Portland, Oregon Price: $10 per person Seating is limited so please RSVP to email@example.com or 503-705-5965 Lucky Forward Films working in cooperation with The Historical Outreach Foundation is conducting a special sneak peek fundraiser of Gary Mortensen’s new documentary telling the story ...
Memorial Day Picnic
Thank you to all of our 2018 corporate sponsors to make our annual Memorial Day Picnic the best event ever.
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.