Annual Veterans Breakfast, November 9th
Thank you City of Tualatin for organizing this annual event.
- Memorial Day 2011 The sunshine came out on Monday and we paid tribute to the veterans who gave the ultimate sacrifice and died for our country. Yvonne Addington was the guest speaker and we had people from: Veterans of foreign wars Color guard Fire department Police department Families Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- Buddy Poppies Volunteers from our Post, Ladies Auxiliary and Men’s Auxiliary were out in the community this weekend to offer Buddy Poppies as a reminder of our veterans. We had volunteers at: Haggen’s, Tualatin Fred Meyer, Tualatin We heard stories from veterans, children and spouses. The support was just wonderful and we received many compliments for our efforts. If you have ...
- Salsa Taste Off Raises Money for VFW The Men’s Auxiliary participated on May 3rd at a Salsa competition to raise money for several non-profit associations. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- Jonathan Crane – Tualatin Business Leader of the Year VFW Men’s Auxiliary member Jonathan Crane was awarded 2010 Tualatin Business Leader of the Year from the Tualatin Chamber of Commerce. The photo shows Linda Moholt the CEO for the Tualatin Chamber presenting the award to Jonathan on April 28th at the Tualatin Country Club. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- VA Hospital Visit Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- Patriot’s Pen, Voice of Democracy Commander Alex Simshaw recently presented awards to Dylan Girardi for Patriots Pen, and Anika Girardi for the Voice of Democracy. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
Memorial Day Picnic
Thank you to all of our 2018 corporate sponsors to make our annual Memorial Day Picnic the best event ever.
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.