Memorial Day – May 27, 2019
Our community showed up in a big way on May 27th for both the Memorial Day Observance at Winona Cemetery, plus the Community Picnic at Tualatin Community Park.
More photos and video.
- Veterans to Brokers Program We want you! At Prudential Northwest Properties, we’re looking for men and woman who want more than a job — we’re looking for people who desire an exciting and rewarding career. We appreciate the commitment, discipline, and hard work you put forth in serving our country. These traits are common among our most successful brokers, and we ...
- GATHERING OF POST MEMBERS AT DECEMBER 2012 MEETING Post members who attended the December meeting joined for a photo session for an article to be put into the Tualatin Life newspaper. Larry Howard served the role of photographer. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- VFW Supported Annual Regatta Run For several years now our VFW Post 3452 has sponsored the annual Regatta Run which gives scholarships to Tualatin High School students in memory of Cpl. Matthew Lembke. We just received a thank you letter from the organizers of the Regatta Run and nice photo card: Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- Eldon “Sparky” Kellas Kellas, Eldon ‘Sparky’ 92 Jan. 24, 1920 Nov. 27, 2012 Eldon “Sparky” Kellas of Redmond, died Nov. 27, 2012 at the age of 92. Eldon was born Jan. 24, 1920 to Henry and Elda (Vinson) Kellas in Lafayette. In 1942, he married Mae Adolf. They had three children together, she died in 1997. He is ...
- Men’s Auxiliary Sends 37 Care Packages to Troops The Men’s Auxiliary has partnered with a local non-profit group called Mission Mahalo to help mail 37 care packages to our troops overseas in December. Since September 10th, 2010, Jennifer L. Fair and Rene’e Atkins have sent over 550 care packages to military personnel in hostile regions of Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Bahrain. These care packages ...
- New Veteran Resource Center Opens in Salem Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
Memorial Day Picnic Sponsors
Thank you to all of our 2019 picnic banner sponsors to make our annual event the best ever
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.