Annual Veterans Breakfast, November 9th
Thank you City of Tualatin for organizing this annual event.
- Well Done, Greg Stadler Commander Tony Rizzutto presented a Certificate of Appreciation signed by National VFW Commander-In-Chief, John Hamilton, to Past Commander Greg Stadler for his service during 2012 – 2013. Greg is the current 3 Year Trustee and is involved in several committees. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- LADIES LUX GALA – SEPTEMBER 15, 2013 The Ladies Auxiliary of Tualatin presents the first annual LADIES LUX GALA at the Tualatin Heritage Center. All proceeds will go to helping veterans and their families in our community. Admission is FREE with a suggested donation. Date is Sunday, September 15 Time is 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. LOCATION: Tualatin Heritage Center, 8700 SW Sweek Drive, Tualatin, OR ...
- Breakfast with Dignity Memorial – August 24 Post members enjoyed a breakfast meal paid for by Dignity Memorial, a company that provides care and services for funerals. Joel Warnock and Kimberly Morley did a very good presentation of their services after the breakfast. There were several questions that were answered after the presentation. They enjoyed talking with the members and would like ...
- 2013 Crawfish Festival We all had a wonderful community event today with the annual Tualatin Crawfish Festival. The Post entered four military trucks into the parade and won a First place ribbon, the Men’s Auxiliary had a Red Convertible in the parade and ran the Dunk Tank fund-raiser. Watch Mayor Lou Ogden get dunked: Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- Free Exercise Classes Juanita Pohl Center 8513 SW Tualatin Road 503‐691‐3061 Chair Yoga Certified Yoga instructor, Kate Dessommes Learn Moving & Breathing Techniques Classes start August 5th Monday/Wednesday 11am‐Noon Drop‐In 55 & Better Exercise for 55 & Better (Free Until Dec. 1st) Certified Exercise Instructor, Lisa Watson Focus will be on Cardio, Strength, and Balance Featuring Low‐impact Aerobics, Light Resistance Training and Flexibility Classes start August 27th Tuesday/Thursday 1‐2 pm Drop‐In More Info Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- Service for Max Lacy – August 5 Max Elliot Lacy, 69, formerly of Visalia, CA, passed away on July 11, 2013 at King City. Graveside service is August 5, 2013 at Willamette National Cemetery at 11800 SE Mt Scott Blvd, Portland, OR 97086. In lieu of flowers, the family would like a donation made to woundedwarriorproject.org. RECEPTION TO BE HELD AT VFW POST ...
Memorial Day Picnic
Thank you to all of our 2018 corporate sponsors to make our annual Memorial Day Picnic the best event ever.
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.