Annual Veterans Breakfast, November 9th
Thank you City of Tualatin for organizing this annual event.
- Men’s Auxiliary Support Honor Flight The Men’s Auxiliary has supported the Honor Flight program by having our members Dale Lembke and Jonathan Crane make trips to Washington DC with WW II veterans, plus we have donated $500.00 in 2014. Attached is a letter of thanks from Terry Low, Treasurer for Honor Flight Portland Oregon. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- Stephen Rutter We have a tradition at the Tualatin VFW to welcome home all veterans by presenting them with a special coin. Here’s Stephen Rutter (left), a Navy vet being presented a welcome home coin. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- USO at PDX Airport Just thought I’d pass this on. A USO rep has come to a few of our Honor Flight meetings to fill us in . They really want to make this successful again. There hasn’t been a USO presence in Portland since the 1940’s. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- News Coverage of Memorial Day 2014 Thanks go to Jonathan Crane of Tualatin Life for publishing an article in the June issue all about our annual Memorial Day ceremony and picnic. Read the full details here. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- OR VFW State Convention 2014 Delegates elected at Post meeting attended the Oregon VFW State Convention at 7 Feathers Casino in Canyonville on June 4 to 8. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
- NEW COMMANDER – 2014-15 Bob Gustafson was sworn in as the 2014 Commander for Post 3452. His office begins on June 8. Congratulations, Bob! Congratulations to all the new and continuing officers of the post. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle
Memorial Day Picnic
Thank you to all of our 2018 corporate sponsors to make our annual Memorial Day Picnic the best event ever.
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.