Memorial Day – May 27, 2019
Our community showed up in a big way on May 27th for both the Memorial Day Observance at Winona Cemetery, plus the Community Picnic at Tualatin Community Park.
More photos and video.
- VFW District 16 Meeting Post 3452 Members attending. Joe Gamiao, Harvey Pitcher Jim Schinman, Larry Howard New District Officers. Commander: Wayne Miller. Senior Vice: Ernie Doyle. Junior Vice: Larry Tome. Quartermaster: Larry Howard. Adjutant: Doug Lund. Chaplain: Bud Abbott. Inspector: Ernie Doyle. Judge Advocate: Dan Fink. Surgeon: Fred Martin. Trustee 1: Ken Rober. Trustee 2: William Leach. Trustee 3: Preston Hill. Service Officer: ...
- Post Meeting Night of April 6, 2015 Nominations for 2015-2016 Post Officers were made. Election will take place at the May 4 meeting. Swearing in will take place at the June 1 meeting. Nominations are: Commander – Harvey Pitcher, Senior Vice – Tony Rizzutto, Junior Vice – Art Mauer, Quartermaster – Larry Howard, Chaplain – Pat Forrester, Judge Advocate – Scott Grant, ...
- POST Donation The members of VFW Post 3452 donated $350.00 to The National Home for Children. Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- Donation to the Cooties Thanks to the members of Tualatin Post 3452 for their generous donation to The Military Order of the Cooties, Portland Pup Tent #1. The primary mission of the Cooties is to visit sick and wounded veterans in the VA Hospital Portland Pup Tent #1 invites your support. puptent1.org Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitter
- Men’s Auxiliary Donates $500.00 for Troop Care Packages On Friday, December 19th the Men’s Auxiliary continued their annual tradition of supporting troop care packages by donating $500.00 to Mission Mahalo. This group is non-profit, and they mail out troop care packages throughout the year. Jennifer Fair Lamaye was on hand from Mission Mahalo to receive the donation during the weekly networking event for the ...
- Men’s Auxiliary Donates $500.00 to VA Portland The Men’s Auxiliary visited the VA Portland on Thursday to donate $500.00 that will help serve our veterans visiting the hospital. Shaun Benson, Chief of Voluntary Service received the check and will put it to good use. We learned that Shaun organizes some 700 volunteers that help at the VA Portland hospital. Thanks to the community for ...
Memorial Day Picnic Sponsors
Thank you to all of our 2019 picnic banner sponsors to make our annual event the best ever
Established 1914, members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Auxiliary set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.